Wok vegetables with smoked rainbow trout have an Asian touch to the sauce. Smoked rainbow trout gives it a full flavor and sour cream freshness.
The recipe is gluten free. Lunch is suitable for two less active persons.
– 750 g mixed wok vegetables.
– 35 ml soy sauce.
– 10 ml fish sauce.
– 250 g smoked rainbow trout.
– 150 g sour cream.
– Spices, e.g. pepper.
– 20 g sesame seeds.
1. Cook mixed wok vegetables.
2. Add soy and fish sauce and cook for another five minutes.
3. Allow the vegetables to cool and cut the smoked rainbow trout in the meantime. Leave some slices for decoration.
4. Mix cooked vegetables, smoked rainbow trout (220 g), sour cream, sesame (15 g) and pepper.
5. Garnish with remaining sesame and smoked rainbow trout.
– We can use smoked salmon instead of smoked rainbow trout.
– Energy value 890 kcal.
– Fats 46.2 g (of which saturated fats 17.4 g).
– Carbohydrates 36.1 g (of which sugars 26.9 g).
– Dietary fiber 20 g.
– Protein 74.4 g.