Wok vegetables with smoked rainbow trout have an Asian touch to the sauce. Smoked rainbow trout gives it a full flavor and sour cream freshness.
The recipe is gluten free. Lunch is suitable for two persons.
– 750g mixed wok vegetables.
– 250g smoked rainbow trout.
– 150g sour cream.
– 35ml soy sauce.
– 20g sezama.
– 10ml fish sauce.
– Spices, e.g. pepper.
1. Cook mixed wok vegetables.
2. Add soy and fish sauce and cook for another five minutes.
3. Allow the vegetables to cool and cut the smoked rainbow trout in the meantime. Leave some slices for decoration.
4. Mix cooked vegetables, smoked rainbow trout, sour cream, sesame and pepper.
5. Garnish with sesame and the rest of smoked rainbow trout.
– We can use smoked salmon instead of smoked rainbow trout.
– Energy value 890 kcal.
– Fats 46.2g (of which saturated fats 17.4g).
– Carbohydrates 36.1g (of which sugars 26.9g).
– Dietary fiber 20g.
– Protein 74.4g.