Vegetables with tuna and Danish cheese are a simple and quick lunch for one person. It is gluten-free and nutritious for lunch or dinner.
– 470 g brown mushrooms.
– 140 g corn.
– 56 g tuna (1 small can).
– Spices, e.g. curry and cayenne pepper.
– 40 g of Danish cheese.
– 15 g of sunflower seeds.
1. Wash, slice and simmer the champignons in a pan to soften and shrink.
2. Add corn, tuna and spices to the mushrooms.
3. Transfer to a plate, garnish with Danish cheese and sunflower seeds and serve.
– We can use feta cheese instead of Danish cheese.
– Energy value 485 kcal.
– Fats 21.2 g (of which saturated fats 2.1 g).
– Carbohydrates 46.7 g (of which sugars 18.9 g).
– Dietary fiber 13.9 g.
– Protein 41.4 g.