Vegan seeds-nuts granola with raspberries is the best granola I have ever made. I wanted to avoid adding both liquid sweeteners (e.g. honey, agave syrup) and oils (e.g. coconut oil). Since the sweeteners and oils stick the ingredients together, I needed a substitute … Thanks to chia flour by Pajs brez obresti, granola was a great success. Not only chia flour is a substitute for eggs, also it is high in omega 3 fatty acids, calcium, potassium and iron as well as easily digestible and prolongs the feeling of satiety.
The recipe is gluten free, without added sugar, vegan and keto. Store the granola in a airtight container and enjoy it for breakfast ten to fifteen times.
– 200g raspberries.
– 150g almonds.
– 100g of roasted peanuts.
– 100g of roasted hazelnuts.
– 80g peanut butter.
– 80ml of water.
– 65g of sunflower seeds.
– 65g of pumpkin seeds.
– 40g chia flour.
– 30g whey powder.
1. In a blender, chop the hazelnuts, almonds and peanuts and toss them into a larger bowl.
2. In a blender, chop the pumpkin and sunflower seeds and toss them to the nuts.
3. Add chia flour to the seeds and nuts and mix.
4. Heat the raspberries to dissolve.
5. Pour the raspberries and peanut over the mixture of seeds and nuts. Mix quickly so that the chia flour does not soak up the liquid, because then it will be difficult to mix evenly.
6. Bake for 40 minutes at 150 degrees.
– Energy value 4,113 kcal.
– Fat 339g (of which saturated fat 44.7g).
– Carbohydrates 103.2g (of which sugars 28.5g).
– Dietary fiber 52.9g.
– Protein 175.6g.