Lunch does not need to contain a lot of ingredients to be nutritious. It can be prepared with four ingredients in 10 minutes and still keeping you full for a few hours like this vegan broccoli bowl with hummus and tofu.
The recipe is gluten free and vegan. The quantity corresponds to one person’s lunch.
– 200 g broccoli.
– 200 g tofu.
– Spices, e.g. curry.
– 60 g avocado.
– 60 g hummus with curry flavour.
1. Simmer broccoli in water.
2. Cut the tofu into cubes, season with curry and bake.
3. Cut the avocado into slices and bake.
4. Put all the ingredients in a bowl and enjoy.
– Purchased hummus or homemade hummus can be used.
– Energy value 572 kcal.
– Fats 36.8 g (of which saturated fats 18.6 g).
– Carbohydrates 64.5 g (of which sugars 4.4 g).
– Dietary fiber 9.3 g.
– Protein 76.7 g.