I wanted cream sauce, but there was no kind of cream in the fridge, so I “invented” one myself. Soy drink seemed too liquid, but in combination with the tomato puree it reached new heights. Try the recipe for turkey in creamy tomato sauce with beans.
The recipe is gluten free and low in carbohydrates. It can be a stand-alone dish for lunch and a small snack later (depending on the dietary needs). Alternatively, it can be used as a lunch for two people with a side dish, e.g. cooked rice.
– 380 g turkey fillet.
– Spices, e.g. dill, sweet pepper, cayenne pepper.
– 110 g onions.
– 6 cloves garlic.
– 240 g brown beans.
– 100 ml soy drink.
– 100 ml tomato puree.
1. Season the meat with dill, red pepper and cayenne pepper.
2. Bake the meat in a pan.
3. Cut the onion and grate the garlic cloves and add them to the pan.
4. Add the beans to the pan and pour over the soy drink and tomato puree.
6. Cook for another 5 minutes, stirring so that it does not stick to the bottom.
– If you have time, season the meat one hour before baking.
– Soy drink can be omitted if you only want tomato sauce.
– Energy value 795 kcal
– Fat 11.3 g (of which saturated fat 3.8 g)
– Carbohydrates 57.3 g (of which sugars 14.2 g).
– Dietary fiber 20.1 g.
– Protein 109.2 g.