Sweet sesame crackers are sweet even though they have no added sugar. In addition, they are gluten free and their preparation is simple. They will convince you with their crispy structure. The amount of crackers is suitable for a four-time snack or a two-time breakfast.
1. In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients, ie. sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, desiccated coconut and cinnamon
2. Add honey, rice syrup and melted coconut oil to the dry ingredients. Mix the ingredients well and arrange them on baking paper.
4. Bake for 12 minutes at 180 degrees.
– For vegan crackers, honey can be replaced with any other liquid sweetener, e.g. maple syrup, or omit it and increase the amount of rice syrup.
– Energy value 940 kcal.
– Fats 72.2 g (of which saturated fats 27 g).
– Carbohydrates 57 g (of which sugars 37.7 g).
– Dietary fiber 1.4 g.
– Protein 21.2 g.