Sunflower bread with lentils and peanuts is a kind of cake with whole peanuts and sunflower seeds. In the absence of time, we can even simply mix all the ingredients together and bake.
The recipe is gluten free, without added sugar and vegan. The amount is appropriate for breakfast or dinner three times if eaten as a stand-alone dish, or combined with some spreads or toppings a few more times accordingly.
1. Cook the red lentils.
2. In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients, i.e. sunflower seed flour, whole peanuts (35g) and sunflower seeds (35g) and psillium.
3. Add coconut milk and cooked red lentils.
4. Add mineral water, starting with a small amount and adding to get a structure that can be spread on the baking tray.
5. Sprinkle the remaining peanuts and sunflower seeds over the top.
6. Bake 30 minutes at 180 degrees.
– Cut the bread along, spread with cream cheese and add smoked salmon to get a healthy dinner.
– If we want less caloric bread, we can omit peanuts.
– Energy value 1,244 kcal.
– Fat 68.2g (of which saturated fat 25.7g).
– Carbohydrates 73.4g (of which sugars 3.1g).
– Dietary fiber 14.8g.
– Protein 87.1g.