Sesame bombs with cranberries were made by chance. I set out to make bread, but I had no inspiration. Then I changed my mind and decided on buns. When I found dried cranberries in the cupboard, I preferred to make something similar to sweet bread – bread ingredients with the addition of dried cranberries.
The recipe is gluten free and with no added sugar. Due to its sufficient protein content, it is suitable for both breakfast and lunch during the day. With the quantities below, you get about fourteen bombs, and you can eat four or five of them for breakfast.
– 3 eggs.
– 130ml of mineral water.
– 100g + 35g of sesame.
– 50g dried cranberries.
– 35g of flax seeds.
– 20g black sesame.
– 10g of psyllium husk.
1. Grind 100g of sesame into flour.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix eggs, ground sesame seeds, whole sesame seeds, flax seeds and plantain.
3. Add mineral water. At the beginning, we can only add 100ml to see what structure we get. It should not be too sticky to be able to form bombs.
4. Stir in the dried cranberries.
5. Form into bombs and roll in black sesame.
6. Bake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees.
– Energy value 1,389 kcal.
– Fat 86.5g (of which saturated fat 15g).
– Carbohydrates 63g (of which sugars 39.9g).
– Dietary fiber 6.5g.
– Protein 88.1g.