On vacation, when we do not have time to cook or we do not have the equipment we are used to in the kitchen, we are often forced to choose pre-prepared dishes or ingredients. However, this does not mean we have to compromise on quality. A salad bowl with lentils, soy, tofu and hummus dressing is a quick-prepared dinner with packaged-purchased lettuce and some canned food. For spices, we use what we have available, or even nothing would work.
The recipe is gluten-free and is suitable for a two-person dinner. You can also dine by the beach at sunset.
– 240 g boiled lentils (1 can).
– 200 g soy yogurt.
– 196 g boiled soy (1 can).
– 200 g tofu.
– 100 g of lettuce (purchased packaged).
– 80 g of hummus with pumpkin seeds.
– Spices, e.g. lemongrass.
1. Drain the lentils and soy from the can and wash the lettuce.
2. Place the lettuce in a bowl and top with lentils and soy.
3. Cut the tofu into cubes, bake them in a pan and place them on the salad.
4. For the dressing, mix the hummus and soy yogurt to get a liquid mixture, which you pour over the other ingredients.
5. Mix everything well.
– Energy value 996 kcal.
– Fats 55.3 g (of which saturated fats 7.9 g).
– Carbohydrates 37.9 g (of which sugars 9,2 g).
– Dietary fiber 2.6 g.
– Protein 75 g.