Pumpkin-apricot bites will become one of your favourite snacks due to its sweet flavour.
The recipe is gluten-free and sugar-free and vegan. Prepare it for a snack during the day, namely, three or four balls for a snack between main meals (about 70 kcal per bite).
1. Soak dried apricots during the night in water and mash into a paste the next day.
2. Grind the pumpkin seeds into flour and stir in soy isolate.
3. Mix pureed apricots, pumpkin seed flour and soy isolate to get an evenly mixed mixture. If the mixture is too dry, add some water where the apricots were soaked. If the mixture is too wet, add some soy isolate.
4. Shape into balls and store in the refrigerator.
– Energy value 693 kcal.
– Fats 32 g (of which saturated fats 5.2 g).
– Carbohydrates 56.4 g (of which sugars 40.8 g).
– Dietary fiber 0 g.
– Protein 49.1 g.