Potato moussaka is an everyday dish that is easy to make in larger quantities, so it is useful for family lunches.
The recipe is gluten free. The quantity is suitable to a lunch for 3 people, but we can increase the quantities to get a lunch for more people.
– 85 g onions.
– 2 garlic cloves.
– 500 g minced meat.
– 70 g green peppers.
– Spices, e.g. black pepper, Himalayan salt, minced garlic.
– 300 g tomato puree.
– 200 g potatoes.
– 100 g sour cream.
– 1 egg.
1. Fry the onion and garlic.
2. Add the minced meat and fry it on all sides.
3. Cut the green pepper into cubes and add it to the meat.
4. Add spices.
5. Add the tomato puree and cook over medium heat for 30 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, cut the potatoes into thin slices and prepare the “dressing”, for which you mix the sour cream, egg and spices.
7. Line a baking tray with baking paper and place one layer of potato slices on it.
8. Place the first layer of meat on the potatoes, cover it with another layer of potatoes and meat.
9. After the second meat layer, we can add another layer of potatoes, if we have any left, or pour the topping.
10. Bake for 60 minutes at 180 degrees.
– As a tomato puree, we can take mashed or one with pieces of tomato – depending on the taste.
– Energy value 1,733 kcal.
– Fat 116.7 g (of which saturated fat 1.6 g).
– Carbohydrates 70.7 g (of which sugars 13.9 g).
– Dietary fiber 7.8 g.
– Protein 101.6 g.