Plum smoothie with kefir is a great snack for those who avoid milk and yogurt, as it contains very little lactose due to fermentation.
The recipe is gluten free and with no added sugar. It is suitable for a morning or afternoon snack for two. You can take it to work and eat it in the office before lunch.
– 500 ml kefir.
– 250 g plums.
– 30 g honey.
– 25 g peanut butter.
– 1 g cinnamon.
1. Slice plums.
2. Stew the plums together with the honey, peanut butter and cinnamon over medium heat for 10 minutes to soften the plums and combine the ingredients.
3. Transfer the cooked plums to a blender, add the kefir and mix until smooth.
– You can add protein powder for extra proteins and in this way get a standalone meal.
– Energy value 709 kcal.
– Fats 33.2 g (of which saturated fats 11.5 g).
– Carbohydrates 79.4 g (of which sugars 69.9 g).
– Dietary fiber 3.6 g.
– Protein 26.3 g.