Homemade cherry-chocolate protein ice cream goes well with no-bake beetroot brownies. All we need for it is a blender and two ingredients, one of which is protein, which is usually forgotten in store-bought ice creams. Therefore, it does not satiate us and could be eaten in unlimited quantities.
The recipe is gluten free and with no added sugar. The amount corresponds to two guilt-free scoops of ice cream for one person.
– 100 g of frozen cherries.
– 30 g of whey protein (chocolate flavor).
1. Put the cherries and whey protein in a blender and mix until smooth. If necessary, add 10-30 ml of water.
2. Serve immediately or store in a freezer.
– Energy value 166 kcal.
– Fat 2.3 g (of which saturated fat 1.5 g).
– Carbohydrates 13.8g (of which sugars 9.3 g).
– Dietary fiber 2.9 g.
– Protein 22.6 g.