Eggs with vegetables and feta cheese is another recipe idea when, after Easter, there are some goodies left on the table. I’ve already published an idea how to eat Easter ham differently in a curry whereas eggs get along well with vegetables and feta cheese.
The recipe is gluten-free and suitable for two people for dinner.
– 3 boiled eggs.
– 140g corn.
– 140g chickpeas.
– 120g carrots.
– 120g feta cheese with herbs.
– 10ml soy sauce.
– 10g honey.
– 2 garlic cloves.
1. Cut carrots, eggs and feta cheese.
2. Fry the garlic in a saucepan and add honey.
3. Add carrots to the pan and simmer to soften.
4. Add the chickpeas and corn, pour in the soy sauce and stir.
5. Finally, add the cooked eggs and feta cheese and cook until the eggs and feta cheese are sticky and combine the ingredients into a single dish.
– Eenergy value 894 kcal.
– Fat 45,9g (of which saturated fat 20,9g).
– Carbohydrates 61,4g (of which sugars 22,6g).
– Dietary fiber 16,6g.
– Protein 51,3g.