Crackers with seeds, peanuts and raisins are gluten-free, sugar-free and vegan. They are great for breakfast, a snack after a workout or during the day and for on the go. The amount is enough for 4-5 breakfasts (depending on needs) or 8-10 snacks.
– 300 ml of mineral water.
– 130 g of ground oat flakes.
– 100 g sunflower seeds.
– 65 g ground roasted peanuts.
– 65 g raisins.
– 20 g flax seeds.
– 20 g black sesame seeds.
– 20 g psillium.
– One teaspoon rosemary.
1. Chop peanuts and raisins into small pieces.
2. Mix all dry ingredients together, i.e. ground oats, sunflower seeds, ground roasted peanuts, flaxseed, sesame seeds, psillium and rosemary.
3. Add raisins and pour in mineral water.
4. Bake for 35 minutes at 160 degrees. Take the crackers out of the oven, turn them around, cut them to the desired size to make them easier to break and return to the oven for 15 minutes at 175 degrees.
– Energy value 2.246 kcal.
– Fat 134.8 g (of which saturated fat 16.2 g).
– Carbohydrates 134.8 g (of which sugars 47.9 g).
– Dietary fiber 31.3 g.
– Protein 78.9 g.