Cognac noodles with turkey, tahini and spinach at first glance seem an everyday dish, but the addition of sesame paste or tahini gives them an oriental touch and a creamy taste.
The recipe is gluten free. The quantity is suitable for two people for lunch. It can be served with a bowl of iceberg lettuce.
– 460 g turkey breast fillet.
– Spices, e.g. black pepper, white pepper, cayenne pepper.
– 470 g mixed vegetables (frozen mix of carrots, peas, etc.).
– 200 g cognac noodles.
– 80 g spinach.
– 30 g tahini.
1. Season the meat with pepper, i.e. black, white and cayenne, and bake it on all sides. Bake for 5-10 minutes.
2. Transfer the meat to a plate and fry the mixed vegetables in the same pan. Add some water and cover to simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Prepare cognac noodles according to the instructions on the packaging.
4. Wash the spinach.
5. Add noodles, spinach and meat to the vegetables in the pan.
6. Stir in the tahini and cook for a few more minutes to soften the spinach and that the ingredients combine.
– Peanut butter can be used instead of tahini.
– The dish can be prepared without cognac noodles and served with rice.
– Energy value 1,096 kcal.
– Fat 30.4 g (of which saturated fat 7.4 g).
– Carbohydrates 72.3 g (of which sugars 1.6 g).
– Dietary fiber 12.4 g.
– Protein 132.2 g.