Chocolate-blueberry porridge is an idea for a sweet breakfast containing pumpkin flour. Although the latter gives the feeling that the meal will be “salty”, it fits perfectly with the other ingredients.
The recipe is gluten free, without added sugar and vegan. The amount fits in with one person’s breakfast and is also suitable for a post-workout meal as it contains quite a few proteins.
1. In a blender, mix soy drink, blueberries, avocado, coconut flour and cocoa. Leave some avocado and blueberries to decorate.
2. Pour the mixture into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
3. Stir in pumpkin flour and cook for up to five minutes to thicken.
4. Pour into a bowl and garnish with avocado and blueberries.
– Energy value 519 kcal.
– Fat 22g (of which saturated fat 6g).
– Carbohydrates 50,8g (of which sugars 32,5g).
– Dietary fiber 22,2g.
– Protein 32,5g.