Chilli crackers with seeds and poppy are super crunchy crackers that are also easy to prepare. The best part is that we can play with spices.
The recipe is gluten free and uses mixed seeds of the my favourite brand Odlično. From the quantities below, we get 16 larger crackers.
1. Grind flaxseed and sunflower seeds into flour.
2. Mix the dry ingredients together.
3. Beat the eggs and mix them with the dry ingredients.
4. Add up to 100 ml of water to get a mass that sticks together. Leave for 10 minutes for the ingredients to combine.
5. Arrange on baking paper and cut into pieces of desired size.
6. Bake for 20 minutes at 160 degrees Celsius.
– Serve with homemade or purchased hummus. We can also prepare a yogurt spread or eat them stand-alone.
– Energy value 2,041 kcal.
– Fats 174 g (of which saturated fats 25.3 g).
– Carbohydrates 55.8 g (of which sugars 4.8 g).
– Dietary fiber 17 g.
– Protein 81.7 g.