Baked rainbow trout with pumpkin puree is an autumn lunch when oranges thrive, e.g. Hokkaido, pumpkin. If stored in a cupboard, pumpkin puree can be prepared at any time of the year as a side dish to meat or fish.
The recipe is gluten free. Lunch is suitable for two less active people.
– 600 g fresh rainbow trout (2 fish).
– 600 g Hokkaido pumpkin.
– 100 ml soy cream.
– Spices, e.g. minced garlic, parsley, pepper.
– 10 g pumpkin seeds.
1. Clean and season the rainbow trouts.
2. Bake the rainbow trouts at 180 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes.
2. Clean, slice and cook Hokkaido pumpkin.
3. Once the pumpkin is cooked, transfer it to a blender or mix with a hand blender together with the soy cream and spices.
4. Bring the pumpkin puree to a boil and serve with the rainbow trouts decorated with pumpkin seeds.
– We can use another type of fish to taste.
– Energy value 911 kcal.
– Fats 33.7 g (of which saturated fats 10.7 g).
– Carbohydrates 58.3 g (of which sugars 4.5 g).
– Dietary fiber 10 g.
– Protein 125 g.