Baked minced meat with tomato sauce is a kind of “bolognese sauce” as we know it for pasta, but with the addition of vegetables it can replace the main dish as in the recipe below.
The recipe is gluten free and low in carbohydrates. The amount is suitable for three or four people for lunch, served with a salad bowl. We can also divide it in two and eat some for lunch and some for dinner.
– 210 g onion.
– 450 g minced mixed meat.
– 6 cloves garlic.
– Spices, e.g. parsley, dill, white pepper, cayenne pepper.
– 1,000 g mixed vegetables, e.g. broccoli, cauliflower, carrots.
– 400 g tomato puree.
1. Cut the onion and cook it until translucent.
2. Add the meat to the onion and fry it on all sides. The meat will excrete some fat to ensure that the dish is being cooked.
3. Add crushed garlic cloves and spices.
4. Add the vegetables and pour over the tomato puree.
5. Cook for 15 minutes on medium heat.
6. Transfer to a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees.
– Baking step in the oven can be omitted. In this way, we only achieve that the ingredients intertwine more.
– If the baking step is omitted, the dish can be used as a pasta sauce.
– The dish can also be cooked the day before and baked the next day.
– Energy value 1,797 kcal.
– Fats 115.9 g (of which saturated fats 0.6 g).
– Carbohydrates 75.5 g (of which sugars 24.4 g).
– Dietary fiber 34.2 g.
– Protein 101.6 g.