Baked hummus-flavoured kale with tofu and Danish cheese is a two-part dish. First, we prepare baked hummus-flavoured kale, and separately prepare vegetables with Danish cheese.
The recipe is gluten-free and is suitable for a mid-day meal for two. Roasted hummus kale is similar to vegetable chips, so it can also be prepared as a stand-alone snack dish.
– 400 g of kale.
– 100 g of hummus.
– Spices, e.g. curry, ground chili, cayenne and black pepper.
– 180 g tofu.
– 90 g Danish cheese.
– 40 g carrots.
1. Wash the kale and cut it into strips.
2. Mix hummus and curry and a little water to make a liquid dressing.
3. Pour the dressing over the kale and mix well.
4. Bake the kale for 15 minutes at 160 degrees Celsius.
5. Meanwhile, cut the tofu and Danish cheese into cubes and grate the carrots.
6. Simmer the carrots and tofu with spices to soften.
7. When the cabbage is baked and the vegetables are ready, serve on a plate.
– We can use feta cheese instead of Danish cheese.
– We can use purchased hummus or make it at home.
– Energy value 940 kcal.
– Fats 56.8 g (of which saturated fats 2.7 g).
– Carbohydrates 59.1 g (of which sugars 14.4 g).
– Dietary fiber 16.5 g.
– Protein 56.6 g.